Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Business Affairs Manager and VP Business Affairs
Start date: Immediate
- Prepare production/development applications and registrations with respect to certain funders, government agencies and collecting rights societies;
- A detailed knowledge of Canadian content regulations (ie CRTC, CAVCO, and tax credits with both provincial and federal agencies, etc);
- Up-to-date with guidelines and funding opportunities available in both Canada and internationally for television and digital production;
- Assist with coordinating production contracts and service agreements;
- Tracking and overseeing contractual obligations and drawdowns with broadcasters, funders and government agencies; and
- Assist in the preparation of insurance applications and reviewing E&O clearance procedures.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a university or college program, ideally with a focus on business or television production;
- 3-5 years related experience;
- Awareness of the Canadian broadcast (cable) and digital landscape (social media, streaming platforms) is an asset;
- Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail. Strong working knowledge of charting systems on google drive, sheets, excel, word etc;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with external and internal contacts; and
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Qualified applicants should submit their cover letter and resume by email to:
We thank all applicants who apply, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
Anaid is always looking for key creatives and crew in the industry. As such we would like to hear from anyone with experience in independent TV production. From show running and writing to audio and camera, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.