Anaid Productions, the award winning company behind the hit TV show “The Liquidator”, is looking for individuals who buy and sell cars privately.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be on TV, send a photo and short bio to email@example.com by December 15th, 2013
ANAID PRODUCTIONS – North Vancouver
In this full-time position, the Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the President of Anaid Productions. The candidate must be results oriented and have previously demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
- Manage, maintain, and assist with time management of the President’s schedule (including co-ordination of the schedules, appointments, reservations, scheduling all meetings at business markets and travel arrangements).
- Greet clients and visitors.
- Ensure the President is sufficiently prepared and briefed before each meeting. Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings as required.
- Conduct corporate and business development related research, stay on top of industry trends.
- Assist with the preparation of business presentations.
- Prepare and/or edit internal and external correspondence (including letters, memos and mass emails) and maintain files.
- Sort, file, prepare and retrieve both electronic and print documents, records and reports.
- Respond to routine enquiries on behalf of the President.
- Attend meetings and conference calls to follow up on action items when required. Assist in social media communications and updates.
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate functions and special events.
- Be connected via mobile device and monitor critical items (including appointment rescheduling) outside of regular office hours.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in a senior administrative position.
- Experience in television/media production is an asset.
- Knowledge of Canadian and International broadcasters, and the key players involved.
- Knowledge of postproduction processes preferred.
- Strong computer skills, both desktop (Mac OS, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and mobile (email, calendar, BBM/text messaging).
- A technologically savvy individual with the ability to oversee the relationships with IT vendors and contractors of a mostly Mac office, and to be the staff liaison for computer-related issues.
- The ability to upload/download video files.
- Extremely detailed oriented and proven ability to handle multiple priorities and effectively prioritize workflow.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Impeccable phone manners, and the ability to prioritize incoming calls.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive.
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
Interested candidates are encouraged to forward a current CV and references in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone enquiries please.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Anaïd Productions is seeking experienced candidates in both ALBERTA & BRITISH COLUMBIA to fill the following roles:
Candidates with prior Lifestyle / Reality television credits only please. Send resume to email@example.com with relevant position in the subject line.
Anaïd Productions is always looking for dynamic characters, unique stories, and interesting businesses to feature on television.